- USMS 1-Hour Virtual Championship: 25-yard pool or longer
- USMS 5K/10K Virtual Championships: 50-meter pool, each event swum separately. For 2020, a non-championship short course version is also being offered that can be swum in a 25-yard or 25-meter pool.
- USMS 3000/6000-Yard Virtual Championships: 25-yard or 25-meter pool, each event swum separately
- Pace Chart - All Events (.pdf): This chart covers swimming paces from 3 minutes per 100 to 1 minute per 100 for all five events.
- Interval Pace Chart (.pdf): For distances from 100 yards/meters to 3,000 yards/meters, we have listed the interval times if a swimmer maintains a specific pace, ranging from 3 minutes per 100 to 1 minute per 100.
- 1-Hour Pace Chart (.pdf): For a pace of 5 minutes per 100 to 1 minute per 100, this pace chart provides exact distances for each pace interval, plus the formula to determine one's own pace.
The USMS History and Archives Committee is searching for results and some information missing for a number of older events (date, location, etc.). See this file for a list of events where information is needed. If you have access to some of the missing information, please email it.
Prior ePostal National Championships Results
Note: 'ePostal National Championships' were rebranded to 'Virtual Championships' starting with the 2022 events.
Choose the year below
Virtual Championships Series Challenge
Select a year below for a list of swimmers who completed the Virtual Championships Series Challenge and received a recognition patch for their accomplishment.
Prior to 2020, this challenge required completion of all five distances (1-Hour, 5K, 10K, 3000-yard, and 6000-yard). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this was altered to 3/5 for 2021 and 2/5 for 2020.