A weekend dedicated to event development and collaboration
U.S. Masters Swimming plans to hold the 2023 USMS Volunteer Relay, in Houston, TX, Oct. 20–22 to help local volunteers network, share ideas, collaborate, and motivate each other. This gathering is designed to enrich the local Masters Swimming experience and will feature a series of workshops and discussion topics with the main theme of event development.
Below are resources, important updates, in addition to all Relay 2023 information to ensure attendees will be prepared to fully participate. Should you have immediate questions regarding the Relay 2023, please contact Volunteer Services.
Resources for Attendees
- Location - in person at the Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental
- Airport Code: IAH
- Address: 18700 John F Kennedy Blvd, Houston, TX 77032
- The hotel is conveniently located just steps from the main terminal at the airport, which ensures a seamless arrival and departure.
- Dates - October 20–22
- Times - Starting Friday, October 20, in the mid-afternoon. Concluding Sunday, October 22, mid-morning
- Schedule - We’re still putting together the schedule for Relay, but we’ll have a series of workshops and discussion topics that fall under the theme of event development. Meetings will start in the afternoon on Oct. 20 and conclude mid-morning on Oct. 22.
- Presentations - Relay presentations and information will be posted in Community, under the Relay 2023 Forum, once available.
- Helping LMSCs Plan - Overview of who should go, how should LMSCs budget, and more.