The goal of these calls is to provide an opportunity for volunteers and coaches to pose questions, get answers, discuss challenges, and share successes as you fulfill your roles. In turn, the LMSC Development Committee and/or the Coaches Committee can use the information shared to help build a repository of best practices for each of our coaches and volunteer positions.
Mark your calendars for the next educational webinar(s)
Each session will be hosted by subject-matter experts on a specific topic, schedule and pace driven by current BOD & USMS priorities
- Dec. 14 - LMSC Volunteer Development | Register here
These sessions are coordinated by relevant national committees, hosted by subject-matter experts, focused toward a specific group of volunteers
Missed a Topic?
- LMSC Grievance Process / National Board of Review
- Diversity & Inclusion Education for LMSC Volunteers
- Adult Learn-to-Swim (ALTS) Initiatives
- Open Water Swimming – Tips for Swimmers Before the Plunge
- and more!